April is National Limb Loss Awareness Month. During this month-long event, we’re asking you to share your story and send us your video testimonial about how our products have served you. As a ‘thank you’, we will donate $100 to one of the charities listed below!
- Limbs for Life Foundation
- Prosthetic Hope International
- Amputee Coalition of America
- Step by Step Prosthetic Missions
Once you have recorded your video testimonial, just upload your video to a hosting service like YouTube and email the link along with your Video Testimonial Release Form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please read the following before recording your testimonial:
- Videos must be 1.5 minutes and no longer than 3 minutes in length.
- Entries in which the reviewer’s face is obstructed are grounds to have submission denied.
- Use of foul language is grounds to have submission denied.
Videos must answer the following questions:
- Which product you are reviewing.
- Why you use (Knit-Rite, Inc. product).
- What you like about (Knit-Rite, Inc. product).
All who wish to submit a video testimonial must review, sign and attach our Video Testimonial Release Form along with their video submissions.
Knit-Rite, Inc. reserves the right to deny any submissions that are believed to be inappropriate for the purpose of this campaign event.